Pajamas & Pearls Sleepover
Join Bridgett Bell and friends for a Pajamas & Pearls Sleepover. This is an event for single Christian women (unmarried, divorced, widowed) and includes an evening filled with dinner, LIVE jazz saxophonist, gourmet snacks, brunch, pearl talk, pajama runway, and other activities.
The detailed agenda will be provided to registered guests. However, guests will begin arriving at 5 p.m. on Friday, February 10 and dinner will be served at 7 p.m. We will change into pajamas around 11 p.m. of Friday and event will end at 11 a.m. on Saturday.
What/who can I bring to the event?
- Bring toiletries such as soap, deodorant, toothpaste/mouthwash. Extra toiletries will be available.
- This is a private event; therefore, non-registered guests will not be allowed to attend.
- Sparkly beverages will be served during lunch and brunch; however, no outside alcohol will be permitted.
- Please bring any special non-alcoholic beverages such as your “can’t live without” coffee, etc.
- If registering as “general admission”, please bring an air mattress or sleeping bag along with linens.
- Extra air mattresses and air pumps will be provided.
What types of pajamas are appropriate for the event?
- Sexy lingerie is not permitted. This includes see through material as well as pajamas that expose breasts, buttocks, and/or mid-section.
- Feel free to email a picture of your pajamas when in doubt.
Where will the event be held?
The event will be held near Atlanta Jackson Hartsfield International Airport. The address will be provided to registered attendees. Parking is free and includes overnight security patrols.
How many guests are expected to attend?
This is an intimate event; therefore, the maximum registration is 15.
What are the sleeping arrangements?
- The venue has 2 king bedrooms with private baths, 2 queen bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bath (shared) and a loft with a queen sofa bed and full sized futon with a private bath.
- Guests may also choose to bring an air mattress or sleeping bag (general admission). Based on the size of the venue, there are several common areas that are quiet and tucked away.
- Out-of-town guests will be provided an air mattress and linens if they register as general admission.
How do I register and pay?
- Please use the “Register Now” button at the bottom of this page.
- Payment is accepted via PayPal using the send money to family and friends option.
- Please contact Bridgett if an alternate payment method is needed.
What’s the refund policy?
All payments and deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Bridgett may be contacted via email at email@example.com